Background

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Snow Day, Take Two

I've learned something about snow days. They're fun when the snow has first fallen, but they're freaking awesome when it's warm enough to have almost melted.

That's what happened today - it was about 50 degrees outside, so we could be outside comfortably, but there was still enough powder on the ground for the boys to do a little sledding. They also "dug" in the snow like it was sand in a box. They had a BALL - and I loved that it was warm enough to be out without being bundled up - too much, anyway.

Also, Jones ate the snow like it was ice cream. This SHOCKED me. He's generally pretty skittish about new things, but this, he was all in on. He kept trying it, even though, as he said, "It tastes like grass."

I was so proud - and am SO ready for consistently warmer weather.




Chicken Pie was today's special
at the Clubhouse Diner.


No comments:

Post a Comment