Background

Monday, June 20, 2016

Father's Day





We spent the weekend of Father's Day in Kentucky with my family, but that didn't stop the four of us from having a little celebration of our own. In fact, because I'd waited long enough to share with Jeremy his surprise, we gave him his gift on Saturday morning, and, though he's not quite as expressive of
his excitement as, say, Jones is, Jeremy still seemed to really love the caricatures I had my friend Sandy do of both of the boys.  My plan is to have her do drawings like this every couple of years. I think that'll be a really fun collection to have.

Originally, I was going to give these to Jeremy to hang in his office. When I saw them, though, I knew I needed them close to ME, so I had them scanned and ordered 5X7 prints that Jeremy can display in the Pressley Group. The 11X14s will hang where I can see them - OFTEN.

Happy Father's Day, Jeremy. Thank you for being so sweet to our boys - and so patient with their mama!






No comments:

Post a Comment