Background

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Post-Purri, Part Two

Found a few more photos that should've made this morning's post, but since they didn't, here they are.

We've been spending a lot of time at the Waynvesille Rec Park.
Believe it or not, there's a little boy who plays often, too. He
just turned two and is named Thomas Frederick (Not Sure of Last Name).
He goes by "Tommy," but what are the chances?!?
It's kind of crazy how much I love my boys
in stripes. I didn't even realize it, until
I saw all the stripes hanging in their closet
(same goes for gingham). 


Out of nowhere, Jones hauled off and pushed Freddie down.
Say WHA...?!?!
They were playing perfectly well together, and then ...
... BOOM.
aftermath




the boys' first visit to the Upstate Children's Museum;
the crane and the water table were definitely the biggest
hits of the day. 
water table

riding the "John Deere tractrow" with Pop
LOVE this one 



He almost always has some form
of transportation in his hand -
usually one form in each hand.



No comments:

Post a Comment