Background

Monday, March 9, 2015

Freddie's First Step!


He started standing just before he turned one, and though he's been cruising like crazy since then - and standing more and more - it wasn't until this morning that Freddie Bear TOOK HIS FIRST STEP!  He took ONE step, mind you. He stepped towards the maraca (of course) that I was holding just a few few in front of him (he didn't do it, I'll have you know, when I was holding a train or my cell phone. It was only the maraca that made him move). When he did it, I cheered so loudly that he quickly sank to the ground, and he's not tried again since.  But still.  It's a *step* in the right direction (ba dum dum), and I could not be more excited ... mostly because Brooke's planning to take the boys' pictures in Nashville next week, and I'd really prefer for Freddie to be on his feet in his. 
So fingers crossed that he really takes off between now and then!




















No comments:

Post a Comment