We don't have wifi (Leslie: "weefee") at home. Being at Mom and Daddy's - with the boys in bed and Jeremy in Canton - I feel like a kid in the candy store, who has both the time and the wherewithal to do THREE blogposts in one nite!
Here's my fourth: this one is just a mega-download of pictures, mostly taken on my iPhone.
I'll tell why I love them in the captions.
 |
because long-sleeved t-shirts are the greatest things, since khaki shorts |
 |
| Caption this. |
 |
Jones and Freddie have a fan club at church. Marleigh might just be the president. |
 |
| that face |
 |
| THAT face |
 |
| THAT face |
 |
| self-explanatory |
 |
| the Pirate King |
 |
I thought it was just me whose hand Jones likes to hold in the backseat. Turns out, any hand will do. |
 |
| again, with the long-sleeved t-shirts |
 |
Look at how long and skinny Jones's fingers are - just like his daddy's. |
 |
Thanks to my very wonderful father-in-law, we pulled into our driveway one day to find this red tractor. Jones saw it from his window and immediately started saying, "GAC! GAC!" For a few days, it was nearly impossible to get him off of "GAC." |
 |
| quality control |
 |
I walked in to Freddie's room one day and found this. |
 |
in Lexington; I walked in from the kitchen and found this. |
 |
watching Daddy and Pop Pressley get ready for Men's Bible Study to come over |
 |
| both boys with their "drugs" of choice |
 |
| glee |
 |
| handsome boys |
 |
Sometimes, when I say, "Jones, let's go ..." He'll stand up and pick up whatever he's playing with and follow me. That was the case at the Pressleys' one day, as he was playing with this firetruck. |
 |
Since Pop always mows our yard, Jones decided to mow Pop's while he was on vacation. |
 |
I hate this shopping cart. Jones loves it. |
 |
| Freddie's shoulder is hiding my double chin! |
 |
| brotherly love |
 |
took these next few during a visit to Lake Junaluska; since I couldn't pick a favorite, I'm posting all of them. |
 |
| Howdy |
 |
The only person sweeter than my boys is my husband. |
 |
| one sock on, one sock off; just like Jones used to do |
 |
Jones found the Gac we got him for his birthday. They're now best buddies. |
 |
Jones and his "sh-assssss" ("Hats"); looked in the backseat to see a scalliwag today. |
No comments:
Post a Comment