I'm VERY grateful to report that he is perfectly healthy, measuring 19 pounds, 10 ounces, and 28 inches long (or about 36th percentile for weight and 42nd for height). His head, on the other hand, was 47 cm - putting him in the 91st percentile.
I'm betting it's all brain.
(Interestingly, at HIS nine month appointment, Jones weighed nearly a pound more, was a half inch longer, and had a smaller head. I thought Jones was my LITTLE boy?!?)
Bless his heart.
In other, non-check-up-related news, Freddie's top right tooth has FINALLY broken through. He's been working on it for weeks, and though it's been just right beneath the surface, it wouldn't come through. Finally, it did, and he's been much happier for it.
Which means we've ALL been much happier.
He's also crawling, jabbering, high-fiving, adoring his brother, and making his mama very proud that he belongs to her.
Love, love, looooovvvvveeee my buddies.
No comments:
Post a Comment