Background

Thursday, October 30, 2014

a Few things about Freddie


First of all, y'all.

These eyes.

This is an iPhone picture, so the quality's not awesome, but its clear enough to see these gigantic peepers (AND the game-changing bath seat my friend Kendra lent us).

Jeepers creepers, Freddie Bear.

Also, Freddie has a new trick. On Monday, I was sitting in the garage, while the boys - Jones in his John Deere and Freddie in his walker - played in the driveway. I turned on Jones's "jam" (still Taylor Swift's "Shake it Off," I'm ashamed to say), and this time, Jones wasn't the only one who reacted.  Freddie started to clap! He'd never done it before, but apparently, he liked it, because he continued to clap for about twenty minutes straight, even as Jones-in-the-John-Deere repeatedly rammed Freddie's walker head-on like they were driving daggone Dodge 'em Cars.

The next day, Freddie continued to be enamored with clapping, as you can see in the video below.



In this second video, taken on Monday, it goes on and on.  Freddie seems to just clap endlessly, but that's why I post it - because that's how it happened. As a point of information, by the way, Freddie got where he was by Jones ramming him there from right inside the garage where he started.

No comments:

Post a Comment