Background

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Jones's Bug's Awards Day



I'm not sure how in the world we got here so fast, but today, Jones's year at HCA came to an end with Awards Day. Jones came home with the Most Growth Award, the Diligence Award, and, most importantly, the Christian Character Award. The whole elementary school also sang a song that was their theme song for the year ("I Wanna Live Like That"), and Jones was very sad to leave his classroom. In fact, after the year he had with Mrs. Clackett, he'd be content to stay a kindergartener forever.

I am so proud of him and so thankful for the year he's had. He's learned so much and matured even more. Though I'm very excited to start homeschooling in the fall, we will all miss HCA and be forever grateful for the time our family spent there!



















No comments:

Post a Comment