The ceremony was great - Freddie led his class (alongside Emily Claire Smith) in the Lord's Prayer - and according to Mrs. Delalio's announcement, he wants to be "a digger man" when he grows up.
He will be GREAT at that.
It was also pretty cool that Jeremy was asked to deliver the closing prayer at the ceremony. Afterwards, the boys and I had lunch with my mom at the Blue Rooster, and after that, we headed to Lake Chatuge for our first visit of the Summer.
Like a lightning strike, our year at HCA has come to an end. I am so grateful for the incredible experience that we had there. Should things not work out in our homeschooling adventure, I would feel 100% comfortable sending the boys back to Haywood Christian. In fact, we're already planning to be on campus at least once a week. Mrs. Herbert has cleared us to attend chapel, so I'm so thankful for that!

No comments:
Post a Comment