Background

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

HCA Spring Pictures



I'm a sucker for school pictures. The backgrounds may be ridiculous and the prices outrageous, but there is just something about your babies sitting on a treasure chest in front of a fallscape or, in the case of this year's HCA Spring Pictures, on a hay bale beside a picnic basket in a field of .. what, poppies? Tulips?

Regardless.

Though the last thing I need is more pictures of my boys, you know I snatched these bad boys up before that Strawbridge Studios itinerant photographer could say, "CHEEEEEESSEEEE!"





Freddie's shows are the price I paid for leaving
to get to Furman before the boys left for school.
I'd laid out their clothes; I assumed Jeremy would
know to put Freddie in his Sperry's, just like
Jones was in his. I didn't know until we got the pictures
back that Freddie had, instead, picked out his own
footwear. What can you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment