Background

Monday, September 17, 2018

Jones Pressley, Star Student


I can't begin to tell you Mrs. Clackett's selection process, but I CAN tell you that Jones Pressley was picked to be his class's first "Star Student" of the school year. There's probably not a moment in my life when I've been more proud and excited.

Jones came home Friday with a bear, a book, and some instructions for completing a couple of other assignments. This morning, he returned to class, having done his duties (with some help from his mother, the closeted wannabe kindergarten teacher). School was on a weather delay, due to Hurricane Florence, so I had the pleasure of taking Jones in in Jeremy's place.

It was so much fun to see my shy (?) five year-old show off his treasures (his Gordon train and Thomas book) and hear him describe to his classmates each picture on his display board. At the end of the week, I get to read to Jones's class, which will just be the icing on the cake of a great week of Kindergarten!


sweetest little lefty


Each child takes the class bear home for his Star
Student week and has to write in the bear's
journal something that they did together. 
Jones also had to complete this "bio
sheet" about himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment