Background

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Happy Tuesday!

A couple of cool things happened today:

1) I couldn't find the boys' lunch bags for them to carry to Bible study today, so instead, I have them carry their backpacks, which they haven't used in MONTHS (because they don't need to carry in anything to church, anymore). As soon as Jones strapped his on to his back - which he insisted on doing for himself, by the way - he said, "Jetpack, activated!" just like Special Agent OSO. I honestly wonder if this child could even HAVE a conversation if it weren't for all of the movie and television lines he's memorized.


2) Freddie has FINALLY - in the last week or two - perfected the fine art of pedaling. Until Jones had such a struggle with it, I had NO idea how tricky it is to work out that coordination, but Freddie's got it (at surprisingly close to the age Jones was when he mastered it), and man, is Mr. Words of Affirmation proud of himself. He'd ride in circles on the driveway, and every time he got to where I was sitting, he'd jump off of his tricycle (which was actually, my sister's first and every Stultz child and Tom Stultz grandchild since) and say something along the lines of, "I pehwooled! I pehwooled ... just like JoJo!"



Not long after that, our babysitter, Haylee, texted to see if we wanted to go walk at the Canton Rec Park. I decided it was the perfect way for Freddie to perfect his new skill, and so off we went. The boys had a great time - and went about a mile and a half! They even got to see the chickens and go to the farmer store.

So yeah.

Life is pretty awesome right about now.












No comments:

Post a Comment