Freckle had his 18 month check-up today, a great way to celebrate that, today, he officially turns a year and a half!I am VERY grateful to report that he is perfectly healthy. Here are his stats - and, below them, Jones's 18 month stats for comparison:
FREDDIE
25 lbs., 1.5 oz. (40th %tile)
30.75" (12th %tile)
50 cm head (95th % tile)
JONES (at 18 months)
22 lbs, 7 oz. (11th %tile)
32.75" (64th %tile)
49.57 cm head (91st %tile)
Just one funny anecdote before I post some pictures. So I've posted before about the boys playing "Where go Jones?" Now that Freddie's into it, everyone is fair game, whether they KNOW they're playing or not. As soon as Dr. O'Donnell left the exam room, Freddie shrugged his shoulders and said, "Where ee go?"
Also, while we were there, I left Jones with a non-family babysitter for only the third time in his 2.75 years. He did great, and so did I. I really need to do that more often. Thank you, Haylee, for a job VERY well done!
The final pictures are of Freddie cuckling with Freddie Bear, whom he's recently started sleeping with and whom he calls "Puppah," because that's what he calls ALL animals of ANY kind.






No comments:
Post a Comment