VIDEO #1
Jones has unearthed my "Mousercize" record. As we listened to it in his room this morning, I was amazed by two things: 1) the fact that I still remember almost every word of the 1982 album that I haven't heard since about 1983, and 2) how much Jones enjoyed getting his cardio on.
VIDEO #2
A few weeks ago, Jeremy was helping Jones brush his teeth. He had him sitting on the bathroom counter, as we always do when we brush his teeth, and Jones slipped off the counter. Now, he slipped right into Jeremy's arms (never hitting anything AT ALL), but you'd have thought he fell out of a second story window. Ever since, he's been a little skittish about sitting on any counters (or letting me lay him on on to change his diaper), even when I'm right there for him to lean on, so I've been teaching him that, if he falls ... well, see for yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment