Background

Friday, May 2, 2014

What's Cup?

Jones can drink through a straw!

This probably shouldn't excite me as much as it does, but if I had a nickel for every time we've been out and unable to hydrate the child, because I'm too stupid to bring a sippy cup, I'd probably not shop at consignment stores as much as I do!

I'd been working with him on it with no success. Then, we went to Cracker Barrel on Tuesday, and Jeremy offered Jones a drink of his to-go lemonade. He took to it like drinking from a straw was his job!

Tonite, we again offered him a straw, and presto! Hydrated child ... with apple juice all over the front of his t-shirt.  Obviously, Jones's next life lesson will be learning that a regular cup doesn't get up-ended like a sippy. 

But still. Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment