Freddie turned four months old yesterday. That makes four months of loving on the sweetest, smiliest, happiest, most kissable boy I have ever met. To celebrate the start of another month, we pulled out Jones's walker, and Freddie took to it like he took to the new exersaucer we put together a few weeks ago. He especially loves to be in these things whenever Brother is around. He could sit and watch Jones all day long.
For my part, I'm really thankful for these new additions to our repertoire of distractions. Without them, Freddie pretty much prefers to be held a good chunk the time, which is fine and fun and snuggly, until I try to do something, like make the bed or fold the laundry.
I guess I have no more excuses for not doing those things anymore.
Maybe I'm NOT so excited about Freddie's new play things.
No comments:
Post a Comment