Background

Monday, June 17, 2013

Another first

Jones has his first fever tonite.

We've been incredibly blessed that he's not been sick before now. Well, he had a cough a few months ago but never a fever.

He actually acted totally fine until dinner time. He was really fussy, but he kept on eating, so I thought maybe his second tooth was giving him trouble.

After Jeremy got home, Jones felt warm, so we took his temperature three times, and it was 101.

If I were a betting woman (and, during football season, I kinda am!), I'd wager it's either teething-related, or maybe he's got a little congestion from being in and out of so many hotel rooms. He's not got any other symptoms (well, he had diarrhea this afternoon, which also goes along with teething, I'm told), so I'm not at all worried, but I wanted to note the fever here, as I try to keep track of the milestones in his little life!

No comments:

Post a Comment