Background

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving!


Today, we lived out what's become our Thanksgiving routine. Macy's Parade at home was followed by lunch at cousin Amy's which was followed by dinner at Mom and Daddy's. I am so thankful we're able to celebrate every holiday with both sides of the family. I'm also thankful that the boys are big enough now that they want to play with the cousins at the Boone family celebration. It's always been that way with "the Kids" in Greenville, but they don't really see the super sweet Boone crew often enough to feel completely comfortable with them. This year, that was different. They ate and played in the basement, which means Mama got to hobnob with the grown-ups. Talk about something to be thankful for!

At Mom and Daddy's, Jones was a chatter-box. All during dinner, he talked and talked and talked like I've never heard him talk before. Freddie went missing at one point. When I went to look for him, he was cuckled up on the couch, watching 'toons with Bobo.

I am so grateful for the gang (on BOTH sides of the family!) that my guys get to grow up with!








The Tickle Monster is ever present at Stultz family functions!

No comments:

Post a Comment