Last year, on an impulse, the boys dressed up like pirates to take up Krispy Kreme on its offer of a free dozen donuts for customers scally-clad on International Talk Like a Pirate Day. Ever since, I've planned to repeat on that same day year. As I laid out the boys' costumes the nite before, however, it occurred to me that I hadn't seen any such offer advertised this year. So I did a little digging - by which I mean I tweeted @KrispyKreme on the Twitter - and learned that the reason I hadn't seen any such offer advertised this year is because THERE WAS NO SUCH OFFER BEING MADE THIS YEAR.
Ugh.
a.
Wugh.
This morning, the boys STILL wanted to dress up like pirates, so they did ... and then we went to Dunkin Donuts, just to spite Krispy Kreme, because it felt like the right thing to do.



No comments:
Post a Comment