Twice this week, we've gotten to celebrate Lila's birthday. We just happened to be in town on the actual day - November 30th - so we met the family out for Japanese food, and when we heard about her ice skating party to be held on Friday, we had to head back down the mountain, so we didn't miss any of the festivities.I don't have too much to say about the party; the boys didn't skate. Instead, they spent the afternoon being chased around by their beloved Bobo and loved on by their wonderful cousins. I guess that's all I NEED to say.
Jones and Freddie, you are the center of many universes, you lucky, lucky, little lads you.
| They walked on this brick wall, pretending they were trains on a track. |
| "I want Bobo sit behide me." |
![]() |
| I LOVE his profile. LOVE it. |
![]() |
| I can't believe how much both of my boys love candy canes. |











No comments:
Post a Comment