I got the boys settled at their table on the front porch and walked back into the house to get something. When I looked back out, Freddie was rubbing his hands together, as if he were using the yoyo for soap. After two years of eating it with a spoon, I have NO.IDEA what made him think to eat it with his hands today, but alas. It did.
See for yourself.
Hoping he'd say "Zurg" (again, see previous post), I asked whom he wanted to "be like" for Halloween this year. Zurg didn't even make the short list, much to my dismay. Instead, he quickly rattled off, "I be like Buzz. I be like Ciderman (for Spiderman, whom he always confuses with Superman). I be like Daddy."
How in the world did he come up with that "I be like Daddy" bit? I have no idea, but he said it again when I asked him later, "Are you gonna be Zurg for Halloween?"
We were packing up to head to the Pressleys', and he answered, "I don't wanna be like Zurg. I wanna be like Daddy."
On the bright side, he's such a Jeremy doppelgänger that he wouldn't need a costume ...
Time will tell.
(DISCLAIMER: I'm assuming it's the theatre major in me that's already thinking about Halloween costumes.)





No comments:
Post a Comment