Background

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Lunch with Friends



Jones and Freddie had a playdate this morning. It should be known that I HATE the word "playdate." It's like "preggers" to me, or "hubs." The problem is, I don't know another word that so succinctly describes what happened this morning when Reagan and Brice Moore came with their mama to Canton for equal parts fun and lunch.

So "playdate" it is ... or was.

There was water fun and lots of couch jumping, as well as Goldfish and cupcakes with lunch, but my favorite moment of the morning was when Reagan picked up a white bucket full of water outside. I said, "Wow, Reagan! You're really strong," and Jones made muscles of his scrawny arms and said, "Reagan's strong like SUPERMAAAAAAAAN!"

When the time came for the Moores to head home, Reagan told her mama that she wanted to stay here "for days and weeks and years and years."

So I guess a good time was had by all.







As soon as Reagan lifted the bucket, JONES had
to lift the bucket, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment