Background

Monday, December 22, 2014

I'll Have BLUE Christmas ...

There are many Christmas entries I need to catch up on - not the least of which is Freddie's first visit to Rupp Arena! Until I actually take the time to sit down and post all those, here's a quick hit for you.

First, the backstory:

I got a notification on my phone that (Kentucky Wildcat) Trey Lyles had retweeted a video on Twitter. When I saw the title, I clicked on it to watch. Jones immediately came over and snuggled up beside me on the couch to see it, too.

This was the video:



As soon as it was over, Jones looked up at me and said, "Yeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh."

This reaction came just two days after he'd watched - a little too excitedly, I might add - while UK beat the UCLA Bruins.



Methinks he's becoming quite the basketball fan. I can't think of any better present he could give me this Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment