So here is Jonesie in the snow.
I have now fulfilled my role as mother.
I have now fulfilled my role as mother.
Freddie was asleep during our Alpine escapade - and, though Jones started off the excursion really seeming to love the snow, he ended it in a trail of tears, which is more in line with how I'd expected he'd react to the foreign substance covering our lawn. In his defense, maybe it's because his hands were on the verge of frostbite. His mother, so proud that she'd already bought both of her boys a snowsuit on November 1, totally forgot to get them some gloves.
Live and learn.
Since the snow didn't cover the concrete, I can say that it was really pretty. My favorite part of the yard is where we have a tree that's still full of orange leaves and, under it, a blanket of snow. Oh, and Jones thought it was hilarious when his daddy pelted me with a snowball. He laughed and clapped.
I, on the other hand, felt like clapping when I realized that a snow day gives us all a perfect excuse to stay in our pajamas all day ... as if I needed an excuse to do that.
Since the snow didn't cover the concrete, I can say that it was really pretty. My favorite part of the yard is where we have a tree that's still full of orange leaves and, under it, a blanket of snow. Oh, and Jones thought it was hilarious when his daddy pelted me with a snowball. He laughed and clapped.
I, on the other hand, felt like clapping when I realized that a snow day gives us all a perfect excuse to stay in our pajamas all day ... as if I needed an excuse to do that.



No comments:
Post a Comment