It's not that we DON'T have Hymns of the Month; it's just that I don't ever think to post them.
That's why I'm posting every HotM, since July.
One day, I'll be a better blogger.
August: "More than Wonderful"
September: "Jesus, I am Resting, Resting"
October: "Always the Same"
November: "My Heart is Filled with Thankfulness"
Just writing these titles makes me think, "Mmmm. I LOVE that song." For my own gratification, I'm going to write out my favorite pieces of the songs.
August:
"He's more wonderful than my mind can conceive.
He's more wonderful than heart can believe.
He goes beyond my wildest hopes and fondest dreams.
He's everything that my soul ever longed for -
everything He's promised and so much more.
More than amazing.
More than marvelous.
More than miraculous could ever be.
He's more than wonderful.
That's what Jesus is to me."
September:
"Jesus, I am resting, resting,
in the joys of what Thou art.
I am finding out the greatness
of Thy loving heart."
October:
"Always the same,
oh, praise His name.
Jesus never changes.
He's always the same.
Always together,
His love is forever.
Jesus never changes.
He's always the same."
November:
"My heart is filled with thankfulness
to Him Who walks beside,
Who floods my weaknesses with strength
and causes fears to fly,
Whose ev'ry promise is enough
for ev'ry step I take,
sustaining me with arms of love
and crowning me with grace.
My heart is filled with thankfulness
to Him Who reigns above,
Whose wisdom is my perfect peace,
Whose ev'ry thought is love,
for ev'ry day I have on Earth
is given by the King,
so I will give my life, my all,
to love and follow Him."
No comments:
Post a Comment