![]() |
| I love this picture, because Freddie's face makes him look like a cranky old man. He's neither - cranky OR an old man! |
You're forgiven now, Mom. I get it.
Anyway, let me start by saying that this weekend was exquisite. God outdid Himself. The weather was just incredible - immaculately sunny but not yet humid enough that my hair got frizzy. In a word, "perfect," as the frizziness (or not) of my hair is how I measure the success of most things.
We spent a good amount of time out and about as a family, which I absolutely loved. First, we had lunch with the Pressleys at Sid's on Saturday, After the boys' naps, we drove out to Lake Logan, stopping by the Meadowbrook playground on our way back home (Jones still loves swings but remains deathly afraid of slides ... even when accompanied by his thumb and his mother). Jones spent Sunday afternoon at Nan and Pop's, and when he got home, he spent some time "helping," as his daddy did some yard work.
Freddie came outside, too, after his nap. Jeremy took the opportunity to introduce Brother Bear to the thrill-a-minute of riding a tractor. Of course, Jones rode along, too (typical). The ride didn't last long, because Jeremy wasn't sure how well he could steer with both boys on his lap, but at least, Freddie got a little taste that will, hopefully, hold him over until he's a little bit bigger.
Let me point out that my hope is that Freddie's rides with Daddy are relegated to tractors only. By that I mean, NO JETSKIS (you hear me, Jeremy?!?)!
![]() |
| I love this picture, because of the way Jeremy is looking at our Freddie Bear. |


No comments:
Post a Comment