Background

Monday, October 21, 2013

Jones's First Birthday Festivities: Yet Another Photo Book

While I may not have taken the time to post about Jones's first trip to Disney World (in a phrase, the trip was, how shall I say it? "Ill-advised."), I HAVE taken the time to make a photo book about his first birthday festivities.

Next up on the photo-booking docket is Jones's baby book, which is very nearly done and WOULD, in fact, be done, had I not spent this whole weekend creating a book about his first birthday festivities.

Maybe later this week ...

Oh, and Jones had his one-year check-up today! He's doing great, praise the Lord. He weighs 20 lbs., 6 oz. (16th %tile), is 29 3/4" long (32nd %tile), and has a head that could choke an open-mouthed hippopotamus - 47.5 cm around (80th %tile). Let's all pray that Freddie takes it easy on his mama and has a normal-sized noggin ... at least at birth.


Click here to view this photo book larger
You'll love Shutterfly's award-winning photo books. Try it today.

1 comment:

  1. This may be the best photo book yet! I loved all of it, but my favorite was the very last page. PRECIOUS. (Or 'Presh!') :)

    ReplyDelete