To know me is to know that I wake up with all the charm of an angry bear who's just had his nose hairs plucked. With a chainsaw. Jones, on the other hand, is as much of a lovebug after his nap as he is during it.
For some reason, he hates napping in his crib. At least, he did the last time I tried back just after he was born. Ever since, he's taken his naps in his Rock and Play Sleeper, which has come to be known as "the Napper." Why the crib is fine by nite but not by day, I'll never know, but so long as he sleeps, I'm not gonna be all that choosy about WHERE he sleeps.
It's the waking, though, that prompted this blog. When I hear that he's awake, I'll walk into his room and coyly stand by his changing table until he sees me. This revelation inevitably prompts him to smile so sweetly that, in that moment, he could pretty much talk me out of ever having to nap again or eat vegetables or take the trash out when he gets bigger.
What would YOU do?!
No comments:
Post a Comment