The most important thing in the world to me is that my children love God with all of their hearts, souls, and minds. Close to the top of that same wish list, though, is that they also love music.Jones has already shown lots of indications that he does - his first smile came at his Kindermusik class at 6 weeks old. He stops and listens anytime he hears a tune, and tonite? Tonite, he responded to big band music the same way I did the first time I heard it.
After Freddie went to bed, Jeremy and I left him with my mom and took Jones to the last of this summer's lakeside concerts at the same Furman Amphitheatre where we got married. We almost didn't go. It was late; Jones seemed to be on the borderline of a bedtime-meltdown, and it just seemed too rushed to be worthwhile.
We decided to do it, anyway, and boy, am I ever glad that we did.
If a picture speaks a thousand words, these videos sing a million. As we left, Jones boogied out, laughing, dancing, and looking back all the way at the orchestra that was still playing.







Hi I'm Molly, Caroline's friend! I love you blog. And your boys are the cutest! I love photography and if you need any pictures taken i would love to take some of your boys!!
ReplyDeleteHey, Molly! Thanks so much for reading the boys' blog! I wish I had more time to write on it, but by the time they go to bed, I'm too tired to do ANYTHING :) Caroline is their buddy for sure. I'm so grateful for her help this summer!
DeleteAs for taking pictures - I'd love for you to take some! Are you heading back to school soon? If so, have a great year - I actually went to the Academy, too - class of 1995! Your mom was just a few years ahead of me :)
Yes my mom remembers you! I go back to school the 18th��! I would love to get some pics of your adorable boys! If you ever need any pics taken tell caroline and I am sure she will text me and/or I can give you my email!! Sorry I replied so late!
ReplyDeleteSounds great:) Thanks again for reading the blog, and have a great start to your school year!
Delete